PAWSOX NIGHT RESCHEDULED AFTER RAIN CANCELLATION
RESCHEDULED 2012 PAWSOX TENT EVENT - FUN FOR ALL
- The pre-game BBQ is now Monday July 16th and will run from 5-7pm at McCoy (www.pawsox.com) in Pawtucket
- The game between the PAWSOX and the Scranton Yankees is at 7:05pm.
- Only folks with BBQ tickets can enter the ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ area.
- A brief meeting/talk with PAWSOX President Mike Tamburro will occur shortly after 5pm so getting there early is a plus.
- You need not bring anything to the game. (except for your wonderful self and friends).
- Other surprises are possible so it should be a great time.
- FREE PARKING for all tickets.
Tickets for the tent event are only $27 per person and this includes the game tickets in a common section and the all you can eat BBQ
We need good count about a week prior to the game so here's the plan (again)
To reserve your tickets, please send a check for $27 (per person) payable to:
RENEW Energy Initiative (not REI)
For Deposit Only
Send it to arrive by Tuesday July 10 to:
Attn: Pawsox TENT program
Promptus Communications, Inc.
207 Highpoint Avenue
Portsmouth, RI 02871
INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and optionally a phone number.
An email confirmation/receipt will be sent if the email is on the check or in the envelope.
If you need to pay another way, contact Paul Fredette (email@example.com or
cell 401 339 3024) or another REI member and we'll try to arrange something.
Go to GATE B when you arrive and expect someone there with an REI sign to hand out tickets and check the list
Should you decide after July 10th, you can still buy a ticket that night but please let us know if you plan to come.
Game tickets without the Tent Program. All With FreeParking
Box Seats ---------$11.00
Children-12 & Under --$ 5.00
Senior Citizens--------- $ 5.00