Atlantic continues to grow our list of direct lenders and integrators for Alternative Energy projects. We have the connection not only to funding sources for your project, but also those who can engineer, site and plan your entire project if you need it. The Alternative Energy field is growing and will continue to grow and mature in the US for many years to come. Getting to a lender that will see all that a project has to offer is a mystery that only some funding sources have solved and we have found them. Please ask us for more information because your project will not get done without funding.
- 2006 until present, founder and president of Atlantic leasing Group, Inc. d/b/a Atlantic Business Finance
Atlantic has developed and continues to develop funding relationships for those in the alternative energy fields, such as; wind turbines, solar PV, solar hot water, hydro, bio-mass, fuel cells, hydrogen. In a related area, financing is available for energy savings through; lighting, electrical upgrades, and building modifications and new building material use in construction.
- 1985 to 2007 Barnes Distribution, Inc (Bowman Distribution Division) area sales for Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.
Client interaction to design and implement MRO materials inventory systems. Studying the clients existing process to determine the greatest savings that could be achieved through reorganization of the existing client’s physical system and by cutting out wasteful duplication. On site evaluation of regular and special needs or obsolete products to continue efficient plant operations.
- 1989 to 2001, Assistant Pastor of Providence Baptist Church, Providence Rhode Island.
Bus ministry to pick up children and adults for Sunday Services, Children’s Church leader and later Teen Group leader for mid-week service. Substitute for the Senior Pastor in preaching when needed. Many other duties, such as; children and adult visitation, hospital visitation, work groups, basketball ministry.
- 2001 to present, Senior Pastor of Providence Baptist Church, Providence Rhode Island
Charged with the oversight of all church ministries and activities through a voluntary staff to fulfill the Great Commission mandate of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is an unpaid position, but one that has eternal results. The Senior Pastor must work with all teachers, budget and of the ministry groups with those reporting their needs and results for dissemination to the church membership. Also, the direction of the quarterly general financial business meeting of the church in coordination with the deacons and treasure by presenting the report to the general meeting of the church.
- Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA, 1971 B.A. in Psychology
- New England Baptist Theological Institute, West Bridgewater, MA, 1992 Th. Bachelors Degree