Huiting Zhuang is an economist by trade and current president at Crebbers, a business Merger & Acquisition and consulting firm. He specialize in helping international investors/business owners,especially those from China, to acquire business in the Unites States of America. Huiting got background in international trade,commercial real estate,international economics, information technology. He got doctoral education from University of Rhode Island, graduate education in management from China Ocean University and engineering/international trade education from Hongzhou Dianzi University.
- Oct 2008-present, founder,CTO, RENEW Energy Initiative, Inc.
Help found the organization. Handles the IT needs of REI. Designed, developed and maintains the REI website.
- Mar 2009—Present,CEO/Vice President,president at Crebbers LLC
Founded the company with another partner. Handles the day to day operation of Crebbers.
- Nov 2007---Oct 2008,Regional Broker at Bridge Business & Properties Inc
Professionally trained by Bridge to be a business intermediary. Worked in Rhode Island office of Bridge. Successfully signed contract with at least 4 businesses. Negotiated with the president of Bridge on pushing an Asia-pacific program.
- Nov 2006—Present,Owner,developer,programmer of ZoriaMedia
Help clients including First Step inc, Rhode Island Salt Water Anglars Association, RENEW Energy Initiative, etc establish their website. Launched a few web-based projects including VeryRI.com.
- Nov 2005,Database Management Intern at RI Department of Educatio.
Did database management for RIDOE.
- May 2001---May 2003,Vice Chair of Association of Chinese Students & Scholars of (metro) New York
Worked with student leaders in metro-New York area to help the regional students and scholars. Worked with the association to help Chinese business owners,government officials to visit USA. Invited the delegation from China Ocean University to visit the University of Rhode Island.
- Oct 2002---Aug 2004,Panel Leader, Member in Harvard China Review, Boston,MA
Worked with HCR members for the annual conference. Worked with founders of HCR to market HCR. Major members of HCR including Gangli, Zhang who founded eLong.com. Invited the founder of Alibaba.com, Jack Ma to attend the annual conference of HCR.
- Apr 1997---Jun 1999,CIS (corporate identity system) Consultant at Qingdao Haiyi Information Consultancy Cent
Worked with a 4 star restaurant to implement the CIS system.
- 1999-2005 University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, USA
Ph.D program in Resource Economics/Experimental Economics Program
- 1996-1999 China Ocean University, Qingdao, P.R.China
Master Program in Business Administration
1992-1996 Hangzhou Electronics Engineering Institute, Hangzhou, P.R.ChinaEngineer program in Industrial International Trade
- International business merger/acquisition and consulting.
- Commercial real estate.
- Economic analysis.
- International Trade/Sourcing.
- Information Technology needs: web, multimedia,e-commerce.